Tuesday 31 August 2010

First Glance - Fenech-Soler



Fenech-Soler have been glanced upon by many, but I thought it was my turn. I first came across these wonderful lads upon the first release of 'Lies', and now is the turn, after killer single 'Stop and Stare', of a re-release.

Live, these guys take on a fashion sense I can only describe as Glam Of The Rings (geddit?) due to their love of tunics and gold, but musically they are as tight as a nun (I stopped close of any other detail. You know where I was going...) and really set the bar high for any other electro music act hitting the festivals this year (are you listening La Roux?).

Look them up and love them lots and lots. You can view the brand spanking new video for lies by clicking on this lovely coloured sentence.

ta ta xo

No comments: